domingo, 9 de abril de 2017

ALL ABOUT ME

1st grade  2017

My name is Valentina. I´m 12 years old.
I´m from Canelones in Uruguay.
I live with my mum, dad and my pets.
I like pasta but I don´t like fish.
I have got long brown hair and brown eyes.
I´m tall.
My favourite animals are dogs and cats.
My favourite food is pasta and pizza.
My favourite pop singer are Tini Stoessel and Lali Esposito.
…………………………………………………………………………………………

My name is Fiorella. I´m from Canelones  and I´m Uruguayan .I live with my mum , my dad and two brothers. My family is nice .  
My favourite color is red and  my favourite food is pizza.
My best friends are Agustina and Catalina .  
I like chocolate but I don´t  like hot dogs. I like cats but I don´t like dogs.   
…………………………………………………………………………………………

My name is Julian. I'm twelve years old and I'm from Canelones in Uruguay.  I'm Uruguayan. I live with my mum and my pets, two dogs and one cat. My family is small. In my family are my mum, dad, uncles, aunts, cousins, my grandparents and me.
      I have brown eyes and brown hair, it is short. I'm 1,56 m tall and I'm thin. My favourite food is meat. My lucky number is seven. I have a lot of friends. I go to "Guadalupe high school".
      I like animals but I don't like pollution. In my free time I watch T.V programmes and I play the guitar.

…………………………………………………………………………………………….
              
       Hi! My name is Romina. I´m 12 years old. I´m from Canelones in Uruguay. I live with my mum, my dad and my pet . My mum is 34 years  old and my dad is 35 years old . My pet is a dog, his name is Niquel, he´s 4 years  old. He´s a golden retriver.
      I  have  long wavy hair  , brown eyes and I´m tall. My favourite  animals are  dogs and giraffes .My favourite colour is blue and  my favourite food is ‘asado’. My lucky number is 7. I go to Guadalupe school.
   I like music  and play the piano. I like folk, classical music, romantic music, rap and religious music . I don´t like reggeaton , cumbia , pop , etc.
…………………………………………………………………………………………….

My name is Manuela. I live in Canelones. I live with my mum, my dad and my sister. I don´t have a pet. My favourite food is hamburger with chips.
My favourite animals are dolphins because they are cute and beautiful. I dont like frogs. I love going to the beach. I am tall and thin. My eyes are brown and my hair too. My favourite colors are  white and black.

My favourite sport is handball. I hate basketball because  it is boring.